- Doc² is a professional word processor for the iPhone and iPod Touch. It lets you view, edit and create Microsoft Word documents and includes the following features:
- Microsoft Word (.doc & .docx) compatible word processor.
- Character formatting including bold, italic, underline, font face, size, color and highlight.
- Paragraph formatting including indent, left, right, center and distributed justification style.
- Bullets and numbering.
- Inline images inserted from Photo app or via copy and paste.
- Support for tables, including the ability to create tables.
- Full text search capability.
- Copy and paste.
- Undo and redo.
- Auto-correction and auto-capitalization.
- Zoom in and out with text-wrap to device screen width.
- Permits structuring of documents into folders.
- Integrates with Windows Explorer or MAC Finder to allow copying of .doc files between desktop computer and iPhone over the wifi network.
- Tight integration with Google Docs, enabling direct editing of Google Docs documents.
- Access .doc files stored in a MobileMe iDisk account or any other WebDAV-based server.
For an independent review of Doc², showing you some of the features and giving a totally un-biased opinion of the product, see http://dailyappshow.com/doc².
Doc² is available exclusively in the iTunes app store. Click here to purchase it now.